Thursday 2 August 2012

Easy DIY bracelets

It's been a while since we posted some good DIYs so we thought it was about time we did something about that. I was recently looking at Honestly WTF because I find it always has the best and most original tutorials. I found this one for making bracelets using gold tube beads and cord. Fairly inexpensive, great results and easy to boot. What more could you ask for?

Go here for the step-by-step how-to.


If you want to make the cord bracelet you will need:


Alternatively you can make a bracelet using leather cord rather than chinese knotting cord, in which case you will need:


...Et voilĂ ! You will end up with these beauties :)



Think you will be giving this a try? I know I will!

Carla

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, and they look quite straightforward too.
    I've been revisiting the friendship bracelets we used to make when we were kids, again, so simple and weirdly I could still remember exactly how to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look fab and seem so easy to make too! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...