Friday 20 April 2012

Same, same but different: balloons

After recently decorating the house for a birthday party, I started to look into balloons a bit more. I wanted to find interesting ones but was unsuccesful in my attempts so I bought normal-looking balloons like these:

via
These are still very nice to look at but I realised there seems to be a gap in the market until I stumbled upon Geronimo


Geronimo
If you live in the US you're lucky enough to be within reach of these beauties as they don't seem to ship outside of the US at the moment. Fingers crossed they will soon! These would certainly make an impact at your party.

I also thought these Japanese paper balloons would make another nice alternative:

Olivelse
These ones are available from UGUiSU. Arranged altogether like this by Olivelse they look great (her blog is well worth a visit - lots of pretty photos).

Have you found any other interesting and different balloons? Please share if you have!

Have a festive weekend!

Carla

8 comments:

  1. madre más, madre mía que chulas las fotos!!! dónde es la fiesta? me apunto:-))) besote

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my new prints! I am in love with these japanese paper balloons! Off to explore the shop!x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are great prints. We tweeted about your free shipping offer too!

      Delete
  3. Unas fotos muy buenas.

    Un saludo desde Andalucía (España)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE those big balloons. If only they were available in the UK ... M x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment. I know...it would be great to find them here!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...